After you have setup your OneDrive so that documents stored in the Cloud sync with your computer, you can setup Syncing between the Files section in any of your Microsoft Teams or Portal locations.
This just gives you an easier way to access those files which may also be more efficient for you depending on how you work with files.
To setup syncing between OneDrive and your Microsoft Team:
- Open Microsoft Teams
- browse to the Team Files section you want to sync with your computer
- click the Open in SharePoint button
- click the Sync button
After setting up Sync you will be able to access the Files in your Microsoft Team using File Explorer on your computer.
Open File Explorer and along with OneDrive – [your organisation name] – you will now see a corporate section just labelled – with the name of your organisation.
Learning and Collaboration Technologies advisor
I am a Learning and Collaboration technologies advisor living in Cairns, Australia. An educational technology leadership background and experience managing a globally located information technology team, has given me wide experience in the application of digital technologies to a variety of educational and workplace contexts.
- Certified Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist
- Microsoft Innovative Educator
- Apple Teacher
- Certified Google Educator
- Mountain Biker and Triathlete
- Former Asia Pacific IS Manager MAFINT
- Former Director of eLearning and ICT